Friday 11 March 2016

A change of direction

In my last post I talked about my first "big" script.  I intended to send this to Dark Horse for their consideration, but I think I talked about how it might be better suited to Markosia in the UK. I decided to wait on some feedback before making a decision.

I got bored of waiting for feedback.

And so I made the decision that it would be better suited as a graphic novel and to be sent to Markosia.  I spent last night re-formatting it from 6 books into one, tidying up a few things and taking out all of the helpful translations into US English. It is now pure UK English with reference to UK things like Formica, Meccano and the A303.

And because they take submission by email, I sent it. I did a 1-page synopsis and emailed the whole 132-page script to them.  I hope they like it. Apparently if they have not replied in 4 weeks they are not interested. I'm getting used to silence.

And that's about all I wanted to say at this time. Time to think about what my next script might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment